Can you decipher the words of this Bible passage? If you aren't fluent in Spanish, it probably isn't easy. Now you can imagine how Spanish-speaking children living in countries like Argentina, Chile and Panama struggle to read Bible storybooks that aren't written in their language.
Your students can Tell of God's Love to Spanish-speaking children in North, South and Central America!
When you adopt LHF's Juan 3:16
mission project, your students' mission offerings will help translate and publish Bible storybooks like A Child's Garden of Bible Stories
into the Spanish language. Working with our Lutheran church partners and missionaries
, LHF gives these beautiful full-color Bible books, free of charge, to the churches and families who need them.
Just $5 GIVES a Bible book to a child wanting to know more about Jesus.
Every $5 your students collect for Juan 3:16
provides a Spanish copy of A Child's Garden of Bible Stories
for a child living in places like the Dominican Republic, Peru and Mexico. In its pages, our Spanish-speaking brothers and sisters will learn how God created the world and how man fell into sin. They will read of God's promise of a Savior to Adam and Eve - a promise that is for them, too.
LHF's goal for an initial printing is 10,000 copies. How can your students help? Click here to give to Juan 3:16
and send a child a Bible!
Order your Juan 3:16 Resource Kit
When your school or Sunday school adopts LHF's Juan 3:16 mission project, you’ll receive a variety of resource materials from LHF, which will help your students learn more about life in Central and South America. Items in the Juan 3:16 resource kit include:
Free Juan 3:16 resource kits will be available and shipped Priority Mail. To order a kit, click here to send an email request, or call the LHF office at 800-554-0723.
- A 6-minute Juan 3:16 DVD, showing what everyday life is like in a variety of Central/South American countries and why these Bible storybooks are so desperately needed
- A classroom or chapel devotion that builds on the Juan 3:16 theme
- A resource kit with suggestions for generating enthusiasm for the project, as well as ideas for weaving the project throughout your daily/ weekly curriculum, including arts and crafts, music, and games
- A take-home flyer for parents
- A variety of large photos for bulletin boards or displays